- PREMEASURED PUMP APPLICATOR! Ona’s Natural Chelation Cream comes in two convenient forms: a 4 oz jar and is the only natural EDTA cream available in a convenient premeasured pump giving you the exact recommended amount with the freedom to easily raise or lower the amount of EDTA you need from 1 pump (94mg) up to 6 pumps (564mg) since one size does NOT fit all! Start slowly working up to the recommended amount (4 pumps 375mg EDTA) and if you feel you need a bit more, go for it!
- TRUSTED NAMES â€“ Onaâ€™s Natural Chelation Cream is the collaboration of two great names in health: Onaâ€™s Natural Progesterone (founded 2012) and SomaHealth Effective Nutrition (2008). Both companies have excellent reputations for honesty, integrity and effectiveness. Together, these two companies make an awesome team!
- OPTIMAL STENGTH (1 Month Supply) â€“ Onaâ€™s Natural Chelation Cream contains 375mg of EDTA per dose. Slightly more than some creams, but not as much as others. The perfect amount of EDTA should not be random. A topical cream must strike the proper balance of EDTA and carrier oils to be the most effective. Using a constant low strength dosage gives the body the ability to continuously and slowly purge toxic heavy metals gently, safely and effectively.
- USE â€“ Onaâ€™s Natural Chelation Cream uses EDTA (ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid), an incredibly mild, but effective heavy metal binding agent. It binds with & helps the body eliminate toxic metals like lead, mercury, arsenic, aluminum & cadmium. EDTA is best when used topically without having to pass through the intestinal system where stomach acid can render the EDTA ineffective. The 1 teaspoon per day dose is easly absorbed (greater than 90%) and doesn’t create a mess like other creams.
- NATURAL CARRIER OILS (Vitamin E, Coconut Oil, Olivate/Sorbitan) & Aspen bark extract. SAFE, MADE IN USA, ONE MONTH SUPPLY (used as directed), FREE OF CHEMICALS (Onaâ€™s Natural Chelation Cream has no fillers, colors or perfumes. It is a colorless, odorless preparation that is hypoallergenic. It is possible to experience a temporary, mild rash after applying the cream; generally due to the body trying to expel toxins.