- Concentrated progesterone oil
- Sunflower derived Vitamin E (Contains Soy), Free of GMO and Fragrances.
- No Preservatives.
- Contains the highest concentration of 10% Natural Progesterone sold in the over-the-counter market.
- Just Vitamin E and 10% Progesterone USP
- 1 drop of oil contains 5 mg Bio-identical Progesterone
- 1 ml contains 100 mg Bio-identical Progesterone and 1000 IU Vitamin E.
- 1/4 tsp contains 125 mg Progesterone and 1250 IU Vitamin E.
- The bottle contains 5680 mg Progesterone and 28400 IU Vitamin E.
- 5.6 grams Progesterone and 51 grams pure Natural Vitamin E
- 10% Natural USP Progesterone.
- Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol) derived from sunflower (contains soy) – Provides many health benefits for the skin as a strong Vitamin E cream.
- FCO Coconut oil.
- Progesterone dissolved in vitamin E is USUALLY better absorbed than a topical cream and many people will need less in milligrams than with a topical cream. Both oil and creams have their pros and cons.
*More specific dosing is sometimes necessary. Consult your practitioner for guidance.
- Pre-menopausal women use 1-2 drops daily days 14-28
- Peri-menopausal and post meno women may use 1-3 drops daily for 21 days then 7 days off then repeat
- Apply to gums until absorbed. Slight irritation of throat can occur and should not last.
- Mucous/oral absorption is usually upper 95% absorption all at once into the bloodstream. Because it is an oral application, the liver gets it broken down quickly after 4 hours.
- May be taken with food to avoid upsetting the stomach.
- Is like syrup and does not spread well on skin but can be applied topically or vaginally.
- When transitioning from a cream to an oil, it is best to start with the recommended dose of 1-2 drops rubbed on gums and raise your dose if needed rather than trying to match your previous dosage of cream.
Refund & Return Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you will get a full refund and you will be mailed prepaid packaging for the return.