Say hello to radiant skin and a healthier body with Estriol Cream, a gentle solution designed to support and care for you. As the gentlest form of estrogen, Estriol offers a unique combination of benefits when combined with Estradiol.
Estriol is excellent for the skin and mucous membranes, making it a go-to solution for vaginal dryness during menopause. It is also highly beneficial for vaginal atrophy and pain during intercourse without any adverse effects.
As a great beauty cream for the face and decollete, Estriol can increase collagen and hydrate cells, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and giving you radiant skin.
Estradiol is the strongest of the three estrogens your body makes and it has pros and cons.
Pros of Estradiol: (when balanced with progesterone)
- Important for bone health
- Eliminating hot flashes and night sweats
- Neuroprotective for the brain
- Great for short-term memory and memory recall
- Helpful for libido and sex drive
Cons of Estradiol:
- Estradiol is mitogenic and likes to “grow things.” (i.e. a fetus, grow the lining of uterus, which can cause a risk of uterine cancer)
- Can cause spotting, bleeding, periods
- Grow breast tissue
- Cause breast tenderness
- Enlarge breasts which can be a risk factor
- Moody (weepy, irritable, anxious)
- Can be similar to a 24/7 feeling of PMS
- Weight gain
Many women report gaining on average 6 to 8 lbs when taking conventional estradiol hormone replacement.
So how do we get the positive benefits of estradiol without the negative side effects? The best way to properly balance estradiol is to take estriol and progesterone with it.
Our Estriol Cream contains 5 mg of natural USP Estriol per serving, which is formulated with a blend of high-quality ingredients, including purified water, fractionated coconut oil, glycerine, natural Vitamin E, olivate/sorbitan, and aspen bark extract.
The airless pump bottle design protects the cream, keeping its contents fresh until needed.
The cream level strip on the back of the bottle, to know when you're getting low or are out of cream.
- 1 ml contains 5 mg Bioidentical Estriol and 25 IU Vitamin E.
- 1/4 tsp contains 6.3 mg Estriol and 31 IU Vitamin E.
- The bottle contains 500 mg of Estriol and 2414 IU Vitamin E.
- 100 pumps of 5 mg Estriol per bottle.
- Provides nourishment for the skin
- Combats vaginal dryness
- Beneficial for vaginal atrophy
- Reduces vaginal pain during intercourse
- Hydrates cells
- Reduces wrinkles
How to use
To get the best results, we recommend combining Estriol Cream with progesterone, as progesterone is essential for regulating estrogen in the body.
To use, simply apply the cream to the vaginal opening daily for two weeks, then 2-3 times per week. Fingertip application of estrogen cream helps deliver the estrogen directly to the vagina, restoring thickness and flexibility to the vaginal skin.
Refund & Return Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you will get a full refund and you will be mailed prepaid packaging for the return.