- 1 mg Estradiol (E2) per pump, 99 pumps per bottle
- 1 ml contains 1 mg Bioidentical Estradiol and 25 IU Vitamin E.
- 1/4 tsp contains 1.25 mg Estradiol and 9 IU Vitamin E.
- Each ounce contains 28.4 mg Estradiol and 2414 IU Vitamin E.
- Soy, GMO and Fragrance Free.
- Aspen Tree Bark Extract, natural preservative.
- This is a Vitamin E based cream.
- The airless pump bottle design protects the cream, keeping its contents fresh until needed.
- Cream level strip on the back of the bottle, to know when you’re getting low or are out of cream.
- 1 mg Natural USP Estradiol per serving.
- Purified water – Healthier and safer for your body.
- Fractionated Coconut oil (Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride).
- Glycerine – Hydrates and soothes the skin.
- 5% Natural Vitamin E (Tocopherol) – Provides many health benefits for the skin as a strong Vitamin E cream
- Olivate/sorbitan olivate
- Aspen bark extract
- Apply cream to vaginal opening daily for two weeks then 2-3 times per week.
- Fingertip application of estrogen cream helps deliver the estrogen directly to the vagina. This can help restore thickness to the vaginal skin as well as flexibility.
- Combine with estriol and progesterone for best results 1 pea size amount of each is recommneded.
Refund & Return Policy
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you will get a full refund and you will be mailed prepaid packaging for the return.
Our bodies make three different forms estrogens:
- Estrone (E1)
- Estradiol (E2)
- Estriol (E3)
Estradiol is the strongest of the three estrogens your body makes and it has pros and cons.
Pros of Estradiol: (when balanced with progesterone)
- Important for bone health
- Eliminating hot flashes and night sweats
- Neuroprotective for the brain
- Great for short-term memory and memory recall
- Helpful for libido and sex drive
Cons of Estradiol:
- Estradiol is mitogenic and likes to “grow things.” (i.e. a fetus, grow the lining of uterus, which can cause a risk of uterine cancer)
- Can cause spotting, bleeding, periods
- Grow breast tissue
- Cause breast tenderness
- Enlarge breasts which can be a risk factor
- Moody (weepy, irritable, anxious)
- Can be similar to a 24/7 feeling of PMS
- Weight gain
Many women report gaining on average 6 to 8 lbs when taking conventional estradiol hormone replacement.
So how do we get the positive benefits of estradiol without the negative side effects? The best way to properly balance estradiol is to take estriol and progesterone with it.
Estriol is the gentlest form of estrogen. When you combine estriol with estradiol you can get the beneficial effects of estradiol and estriol, without the negative side effects of estradiol.
Also, estriol is excellent for the skin and mucous membranes. Often, we use estriol for vaginal dryness during menopause. It is very beneficial for vaginal atrophy and pain with intercourse without any adverse effects. It’s also a great beauty cream for the face and decollete’. Applying estriol topically can increase collagen and hydrate cells, which makes it especially great for reducing wrinkles.
Estriol is not commonly available commercially. You are not going to get estriol hormone replacement from your primary care doctor or gynecologist. You are not going to get estriol from a pharmacy.
One very important job of progesterone is to oppose or regulate estrogen in the body. No matter your age, we must always have progesterone to regulate estrogen it. We highly recommend testing to make sure your estrogen is indeed low, and then to safely take progesterone with the estrogen products.